Driving lessons and exams
Currently there are no restrictions on our driving courses due to Covid-19. All driving lessons and theory courses continue as planned.
We recommend you to book practical and theory lessons category B and the moment of reflexion via our online booking module. Training courses for other categories can also be easily requested via our website.
Do I need to wear a face mask during my training?
- During the theory lessons, it is no longer required to wear a mouth mask. We can only recommend it because it is not always possible to maintain sufficient distance in the classrooms.
- During the practical driving lessons, wearing a surgical mouth mask is also not longer needed.
- During the moment of reflexion, it is also not longer required to wear a surgical mask.
What about the postponement periods? Let's put everything in a row:
- A provisional driving licence that expires before 30/9/2021 will be extended until 31/12/2021
- A provisional driving licence that expires between 1/10/2021 and 31/12/2021 is renewed until 31/3/2022.
- If a trainee has a provisional driving licence that is renewed until (for example) 31/12/2021, his theoretical exam automatically renews.
- If a trainee has a provisional driving licence that is being extended to (for example) 31/12/2021, and he wants to extend his provisional driving licence, he has to take the theory exam again
What about the postponement periods for the moment of reflexion?
- If your period for taking the re-entry exam expires between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022, you will be given an extra 4 months to go to the re-entry exam.
- If you missed your first 3-month period and your dunning period expires from 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021, you will also get an extra 4 months. However, you will then have to pay a surcharge of €54 anyway.
- Had you previously been granted an extension up to and including 30 September 2021 and not followed the return period in time? Then the enforcement procedure will be started. Your term will not be extended again. You risk a penalty of up to €4,000.
Full throttle for your theory? Take your time and order your handbook in our webshop.
We would like to call on you to follow the measures imposed and hope that you and your family and friends stay healthy.